Our dedicated team is always here for your pets
Armstrong Creek Veterinary Practice opened in August 2019 - our purpose-built veterinary practice provides modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring, fear-free and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets, and we are devoted animal lovers.
At our veterinary practice, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients and greater community starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With great advice and professional recommendations, we aim to empower you to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your furry and feathered family members.
With fully equipped examination rooms, in-house diagnostic machines, a dedicated surgical suite, up-to-date dentistry radiology and equipment, and pharmaceutical stores, we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. We are pleased to also be able to offer a referral service to specialist surgeons and medical consultants for those more complicated cases. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
A big part of our local community
Our veterinary practice prides ourselves on being an integral part of our local community. We are here to help our client's cats and dogs, rabbits and guinea pigs, birds, and other pocket pets. Being so strongly integrated with our local community is important to us and our clients - our customers know by experience that they can rely on us for sound advice and treatment options, and that their pet is in the very best hands with our team.
** COVID-19 UPDATE **
You might have been wondering what the increase to Stage 3 restrictions means for your pets and their veterinary care?
Thankfully, the provision of medical care for your pets falls under the banner of one of the four reasons to leave your home (care and health care) - as such, we are pleased to be able to continue to offer our veterinary services to you and your pets during this time.
We are still open for our normal business hours, albeit with modifications to the way we run our days, which include:
• We are continuing on with our clientless (or contactless) consultations. We ask that you please phone us from the car park when you arrive, and one of our nurses will come out to collect your pet from you - please ensure that your dog is secured on a lead or in a carrier, or your cat (or pocket pet) is in a secure carrier. Our vets will then conduct a phone consultation with you so that we can discuss the best treatment plan for your beloved furry or feathered family member.
• Please phone ahead to order medication, food and parasite control so that we can process payment over the phone, and bring the items out to you when you arrive.
• We would prefer cashless payment - for transactions over the PayPass limit, we will process manual payments so that you do not have to handle our EFTPOS machines.
• If you are UNWELL in any way, please DO NOT attend the clinic. Please have someone else bring your pet in for you.
• Face coverings are now mandatory for all Victorian residents that are 12 years of age and over unless having a lawful excuse.
• Please ensure you are observing social distancing requirements at all times (you must maintain at least 1.5m distance).
We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time - by adhering to the guidelines, we have the best chance of keeping both our staff and our clients safe, and remaining open to care for your pets.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 5264-5822, and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist.
Safe wishes to you all, from the team at Armstrong Creek Vet Practice.