Our dedicated team is always here for your pets
Armstrong Creek Veterinary Practice opened in August 2019 - our purpose-built veterinary practice provides modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring, fear-free and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets, and we are devoted animal lovers.
At our veterinary practice, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients and greater community starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With great advice and professional recommendations, we aim to empower you to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your furry and feathered family members.
With fully equipped examination rooms, in-house diagnostic machines, a dedicated surgical suite, up-to-date dentistry radiology and equipment, and pharmaceutical stores, we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. We are pleased to also be able to offer a referral service to specialist surgeons and medical consultants for those more complicated cases. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
A big part of our local community
Our veterinary practice prides ourselves on being an integral part of our local community. We are here to help our client's cats and dogs, rabbits and guinea pigs, birds, and other pocket pets. Being so strongly integrated with our local community is important to us and our clients - our customers know by experience that they can rely on us for sound advice and treatment options, and that their pet is in the very best hands with our team.
In lieu of the most recent changes to restrictions for regional Victoria, we are now able to provide some in-clinic consultations!
From Monday 28th September, we will now be able to allow one person per animal into the practice for consultation, however there are still some circumstances that mean we are unable to accommodate for this. For example:
• If you need to bring your children, a carer or family member with you to your pets appointment, we can undertake a "car park consultation" or "clientless consultation" (as we have been during Stage 2 restrictions) so that you don't have to try to juggle things
• Depending on the reason for your pets visit, they may still need to pop out to our hospital area for assessment with one of our vets and nurses so as to maintain the appropriate social distancing requirements
Whilst restrictions are still in place, please note:
• When you arrive for your appointment, please phone us from the car park (5264-5822). We will then direct you as to the nature of your visit (whether you are able to come into the practice, or if a car park/clientless consult will be more appropriate)
• If you are unwell in any way please DO NOT ATTEND the practice. Where possible, please have someone bring your animal into the practice on your behalf, and we can call you to discuss your pet’s condition
• It is essential that all persons over the age of 12 years attending the practice wear a mask AT ALL TIMES*
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the front door BEFORE entering the practice
• Please do not enter the practice unless we have advised you can do so
• Please continue to call us from the car park when you arrive to collect food or medication – we can bring it out to the car for you
We thank you for your continued patience whilst we navigate the ever changing situation, and look forward to seeing you soon!
DON'T FORGET OUR BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!
For the month of September, to extend our appreciation to the local community for the support we have received during our first year of operations, we are offering 10% off veterinary consultations and routine surgery (conditions apply).
Call us today to book an appointment to see one of our amazing veterinarians!