ATTENTION: COVID-19 update!
As of 6pm, Friday 26th March it is no longer mandatory to wear masks within indoor settings. We're just as happy as you to be able to breathe a little easier, but ask that you still keep the following in mind:
* You are always more than welcome to wear a mask if you wish to do so
* Please carry a mask with you, so that if things change, you can still wear one if need be
* We are still capping the number of people allowed inside the clinic at any one time, so if you see a few people inside the practice, please give us a call to advise of your arrival and we can provide directions regarding entry to the clinic from there
• Please remain in the habit of phoning ahead to order medication, food and parasite control so that we streamline the process by organising payment over the phone, and/or bring the items out to you when you arrive
• If you are UNWELL in any way, please DO NOT attend the clinic. Please have someone else bring your pet in for you
• Please ensure you are observing social distancing requirements at all times (you must maintain at least 1.5 metre distance)
It's been a massive learning experience, and an understandably frustrating one, but we would like to thank everyone who has attended our practice over the last year for their continued patience and understansing whilst we navigate COVID-19 practices. What an amazing effort we've all made to keep each other safe and well.
As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, and we'll be happy to assist!
Safe wishes to you all, from the team at Armstrong Creek Vet Practice.
Our dedicated team is always here for your pets
Armstrong Creek Veterinary Practice opened in August 2019 - our purpose-built veterinary practice provides modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring, fear-free and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets, and we are devoted animal lovers.
At our veterinary practice, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients and greater community starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With great advice and professional recommendations, we aim to empower you to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your furry and feathered family members.
With fully equipped examination rooms, in-house diagnostic machines, a dedicated surgical suite, up-to-date dentistry radiology and equipment, and pharmaceutical stores, we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. We are pleased to also be able to offer a referral service to specialist surgeons and medical consultants for those more complicated cases. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
A big part of our local community
Our veterinary practice prides ourselves on being an integral part of our local community. We are here to help our client's cats and dogs, rabbits and guinea pigs, birds, and other pocket pets. Being so strongly integrated with our local community is important to us and our clients - our customers know by experience that they can rely on us for sound advice and treatment options, and that their pet is in the very best hands with our team.
Please note that for any emergencies outside our opening hours, please contact Geelong Animal Emergency, located at 102 Fyans Street, South Geelong on 5222-2139.